Easy Cashew Cheese
This cashew cheese is delicious and healthy fertility snack and it is easy to make. Use as a dip with vegetable sticks instead of afternoon tea or as a spread in wraps for added flavour and protein.
- 1Soak cashews for 2 hours.
- 2Blend ingredients until smooth and thick. The consistency should be a bit like hummus.
- 3Place cashew cheese in a serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- 4Serve with gluten free crackers or vegetable sticks. Cashew cheese is also delicious as a spread.
- 5Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @https://www.instagram.com/perthnaturalfertility on Instagram and hashtag it #perthnaturalfertilityrecipes